Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/45 Solar Charge Controller [SCC115045212]
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
SmartSolar MPPT 150/45 Solar Charge Controller
A solar charger gathers energy from your solar panels, and stores it in your batteries. Using the latest, fastest technology, SmartSolar maximizes this energy harvest, driving it intelligently to achieve full charge in the shortest possible time. SmartSolar maintains battery health, extending its life.
The SmartSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulfated or otherwise damaged.
- MPPT - Ultra Fast Maximum Power Point Tracking - By constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar (PV) panels, MPPT technology ensures that every drop of available power is rinsed out of your panels, and harvested for storage. The advantage of this is most noticeable when the sky is partially clouded, and light intensity is constantly changing.
- Remote Monitoring and Control - Remotely control and monitor the extensive features of your SmartSolar MPPT charger with built-in Bluetooth by pairing it with your smartphone or another device via VictronConnect.
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency.
- Natural convection cooling.
- Automatic battery voltage recognition.
- Flexible charge algorithm.
- Over-temperature protection and power derating when the temperature is high.
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 7.3" x 5.2" x 2.8" (186 x 132 x 71mm)
- Battery Voltage - 12/24/36/48V
- Rated Charge Current - 45A
- Max. PV Short Circuit Current - 50A
- Maximum Efficiency - 98%
- Data Communication Port - VE. Direct
In the Box:
- 150/45 Solar Charge Controller
- Instruction Manual
*Sold as an IndividualPlease contact your dealer for any returns, repairs or support issues related to this product.
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)