SmartPlug 30 AMP Single Receptacle Eaton Lighthouse Conversion Kit [LHRF30ASSY]
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
30 AMP Single Receptacle Eaton Lighthouse Conversion Kit
SmartPlug Receptacles are designed to provide the maximum surface contact to efficiently transfer power while minimizing resistance which causes heat. These receptacles are used to upgrade existing marina pedestals. They can also be installed in industry-standard electrical boxes when used in conjunction with our spring-loaded weather doors.
SmartPlug plugs self-align with these receptacles and has an automatic lock system when engaged. The push-in design provides self-cleaning for the pins and clips which insures clean power transfer.
- Mechanical Locking System – Each receptacle incorporates a spring-loaded lock for a secure connection.
- Weather Resistant Seal - Silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminate moisture penetration.
- Ease of Use – Locks into the edge of the SmartPlug mounting flange.
- No Twist Required
- Asymmetrical Body Shape – It only goes in the right way every time.
- Easy to Install
In the Box:
- 30 AMP SmartPlug Receptacle
- Main Eaton Mounting Bracket
- 30 AMP SmartPlug Adapter Plate
- Legacy Adapter Plate
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
*Sold as an Individual
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.