Scanstrut SB-8-10 Junction Box [SB-8-10]
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Scanstrut SB-8-10 Junction Box
Scanstrut's SB-8-10 Junction Box is perfect for installations if you need to create a waterproof connection for multiple electrical cables.
Heavy-duty junction box manufactured from marine grade polypropylene and features 5 screw-down terminals.
Depending on the number of terminations required the terminal blocks can be individually fitted or blocked together. Supplied with 10 modular terminal blocks. Offering 10 terminations.
Cables push fit into the terminals and are secured with a sprung leaf retention system that does not damage the wire. The terminal can be removed for easy fitting of cables.
- Provides 10 screw-down terminals.
- Capacity for up to eight (8) cables to enter the box.
- Watertight Installation - Cables are quickly routed into the box through an IP66 elastomeric membrane, guaranteeing protection against water ingress.
- Upgradable to IP68 with use of SB-2G Cable Seals (sold separately)
- Maximum cable size (diameter) - .50" (12 mm)
- Maximum wire size - 28/0.08 to 12/3-3
- Dimensions (L x W x H) - 3.35" x 3.35" x 2" (85 x 85 x 50 mm)
- Ten (10) terminal block w/600 V rating and 20 A
- Color - Grey
- Material - Marine grade polypropylene
In the Box:
- Junction box w/ten (10) screw-down terminal block
- Mounting hardware
- Installation manual
*Sold as an Individual
- Type: Junction Box
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 7"L WT: 0.4 lbs
- UPC: 5060114793446
Quick Guide (pdf)