Mastervolt ChargeMaster - 24V - 80 Amp - 2 Bank 
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
ChargeMaster - 24V - 80 Amp - 2 Bank
ChargeMaster Plus is the next generation of battery chargers that integrates multiple functions into one single device. Replacing auxiliary chargers, ChargeMaster Plus reduces system complexity and cost. Designed for versatility, it charges a maximum of two batteries in a fast and safe way and works anywhere in the world.
Battery’s Best Friend
With the Battery’s Best Friend architecture, ChargeMaster Plus is capable of charging a multitude of battery chemistries, sizes and voltages. All batteries are charged with the fast and safe 3-step+ charge method.
Other unique features are:
- Revival mode: automatically revives even fully depleted batteries.
- Priority Charge: redirect available power to the lowest battery, for faster charging.
- Reduced second output to prevent overcharge of the smaller secondary battery.
- Multi voltage: 12 V and 24 V (starter) batteries can be charged.
The ChargeMaster Plus handles worldwide AC voltages and frequencies. Resisting large voltage fluctuations and high temperatures, it keeps working in harsh environments. For marine and mobile markets, the ChargeMaster Plus is CE, ABYC, UL, SAE, CEC/DOE and RCM/C-Tick compliant.
Nowadays, equipment must be self-explaining. The ChargeMaster Plus displays the charge phase of all outputs in an understandable way. Robust and ergonomic connections save installation time. The setup of the second output can be easily done using the dipswitches.
In modern applications, all electrical components work together. The CAN-based MasterBus enables the ChargeMaster Plus to communicate with displays, shunts and power systems. Models with the addition “CZone integrated” do not only support MasterBus, but also support CZone and NMEA communication, without the need of additional interfaces. The Chargemasters Plus series can be configured via MasterBus or will accept a CZone configuration file just like any other CZone device. Other communication standards like ModBus, CANopen, LinBus, etc. are supported via additional interfaces. This wide range of communication interfaces make the ChargeMaster Plus ideally suited for system integration. All models of the ChargeMaster Plus series can operate as a power supply for delicate communication equipment, or during the construction phase of a boat.
- Multicharger with two outputs, second output is current limited to prevent overcharge.
- Combine Lithium Ion, Gel or AGM, and large or small battery banks on a single battery charger.
- Extended specifications: offers 10 % more output at 28.5 V and 80 % charging power at 60 °C / 140 °F.
- Safe Charge: quickly recognize the State of Charge for extended battery life.
- Very wide operating range of 80-275 V AC, 35-70 Hz.
- Compact, easy to connect and quick to install.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.